Monday of December 31, 2018
Oh its Christmas time and we have spent it here in Singapore.
- Early December was spent in Manila
- Still playing Ragnarok M Eternal Love
- Sold my Ricoh Theta and bought Insta360 One X
- Went to Orcard Road a few weeks before Christmas
- Went to Universal Studio Singapore and took a Season Pass
- Work is mixed with rush and lightness, since people will go on leave
- Half day on the 24th and 31st. Holiday on the 25th and 1st
- Practised Insta360 and video editing techniques
- Planning for 2019
Friday of November 30, 2018
This month we decided not to continue with the CFC due to schedule concerns. I also found this Ragnarok Mobile to play with once in a while. We tried to visit Vivo City to have different Christmas feel. We went back to Manila for all sorts of medical stuff.
- Couple for Christ, cannot commit on the membership
- Ragnarok M, Eternal Love a common hobby
- Joyce Ride in Vivo City. Car and Boat Rides
- PCF parents orientation
- Philippine Trip for 11 days
- Check up in Makati medical center, Joyce eye patching and Jace eyeglass practise
- Pediadetist in Las Pinas, Advincula - Fontabla Dental Clinic Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry.
- BF Homes and SM Communicare. Speech Therapy for Jace and Joyce
- Pedia doctor checkup for Jace and Joyce
- Tagaytay Skyranch
- Decided not to proceed with Malaysia My Second Home
Tuesday of October 30, 2018
This month we got invited to a Couple for Christ session (October 6, 13). The topics are mostly about faith reenforcement, it makes sense to have this as the initial topic since we are new couples attending CFC. We are also exploring MM2H (Malaysia My Second Home) immigration program.
- Couple for Christ, attendance
- Discussion about Malaysia My Second Home as an option
Sunday of September 30, 2018
September: My wife's birthday. Recently our mood tends to go to the bored side of things. Its is like things are the same day in and out.
- Submitted my Js13k entry, but ranked miserably
- Started to do some running, but stopped midway
- Din Tai Feng weekends
- Techer Janessa got promoted as principal to another centre
- Joyce and Mommy Punggol Waterpoint train ride
- We had an instance migration for Oracle BPM for done in 2 weekends
Friday of August 31, 2018
Ok I have been using Theta V this past few months, and I would say it is pretty decent. The photo and video's are great, If you follow my instagram post, my family pictures are mostly taken via Theta V. Check out this video review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcxA1p4Qh8s for the comparison and details.